The Great North is an animated sitcom originated in America conceived by Wendy Molyneux along with Lizzy Molyneux and Minty Lewis that aired on Fox Broadcasting Company. This sitcom is executively produced by Loren Bouchard alongside the Molyneux siblings and Lewis. The series was launched on January 3, 2021 and features Jenny Slate, Dulce Sloan, Nick Offerman, Will Forte, Paul Rust, Meghan Mullally, Aparna Nancherla, and Alanis Morissette.
The story follows a single dad named Beef Tobin residing in the imaginary town of Lone Moose in Alaska with his four kids who are named Ham, Wolf, Moon, and Judy. Beef’s daily activity is concentrated on rearing his four kids and maintaining the togerness of the family. Occasionally he can be heavy-handed and oppressive, but his deep affection for his clan is a major theme in every episode of The Great North series.
The series was directed by numerous people such as Will Strode, Niel Graf, Tony Gennaro, Michael Baylis, Joel Moser, Celestino Marina, Paul Scarlata, Hyung-Tae Kim, Se Ki Park, Casey Crowe, Mario D’Anna Jr., Kwang Jim Kim, Carlos Ramos, and Tom King.
When it comes to the third season, the show makers have not announced anything yet. It’s only been a few weeks since the last season aired and fans are already eagerly awaiting the next season. Let’s find out in detail below.
How many episodes will season 3 of The Great North have?
The Great North series first season comprises a total of eleven episodes released from January 3 to May 16, 2021. The titled list of episodes are–
- Episode 1: “Sexi Moose Adventure”
- Episode 2: “Feast of Not People Adventure”
- Episode 3: “Avocado Barter Adventure”
- Episode 4: “Romantic Meat-Based Adventure”
- Episode 5: “Curl Interrupted Adventure”
- Episode 6: “Pride & Prejudance Adventure”
- Episode 7: “Period Piece Adventure”
- Episode 8: “Keep Beef-lievin’ Adventure”
- Episode 9: “Tusk in the Wind Adventure”
- Episode 10: “Game of Snownes Adventure”
- Episode 11: “My Fart Will Go on Adventure”
The second season also comprises eleven episodes in total which was released from September 26, 2021, to January 2, 2021. The titled list of episodes for the second season are–
- Episode 1: “Brace/Off Adventure”
- Episode 2: “The Great Punkin’ Adventure”
- Episode 3: “The Yawn of the Dead Adventure”
- Episode 4: “Wanted: Delmer Alive Adventure”
- Episode 5: “Beef’s Craig Beef Adventure”
- Episode 6: “Skidmark Holmes Adventure”
- Episode 7: “Tasteful Noods Adventure”
- Episode 8: “Good Beef Hunting Adventure”
- Episode 9: “From Tusk Til Dawn Adventure”
- Episode 10: “Dip the Halls Adventure”
- Episode 11: “Dances with Wolfs Adventure”
Each episode has a runtime of twenty-two minutes throughout the seasons.
Nonetheless, It appears that the upcoming third season will most likely consist of eleven or more episodes.
Has the 3rd season of The Great North been renewed?
Yes, the series has been renewed for the third season way back on May 17, 2021.
The announcement came from Fox that the series is greenlit to move forward with a third season run. The network also revealed that the show’s new season will return on the screens on October 2, 2022.
The Great North Season 3 release date: When is it?
As of now, the release date for the third season of The Great North has not been revealed yet but fans can expect the series’ third season by the end of this year on Fox or in early 2023 at the earliest. Until then, let’s all patiently wait for further announcements.
The cast of The Great North Season 3: Who’s in it?
The cast that appeared in the previous seasons are likely to return in the third season as well which includes–
- Nick Offerman will portray Beef Tobin
- Jenny Slate will play the role of Judy Tobin
- Will Forte will play the character of Wolf Tobin
- Dulce Sloan will play Honeybee Shaw
- Paul Rust will be playing as Ham Tobin
- Aparna Nancherla will portray Moon Tobin
- Megan Mullally will play Alyson Lefebvrere
- Alanis Morissette will portray Alanis Morissette
- Ron Funches will play the character of Jerry Shaw
- Judith Shelton will be playing Londra Pennypacker
- Julio Torres will portray Crispin Cienfuegos
- Robin Thede will portray Diondra Tundra
- Ray Dewilde will be playing Mayor Peppers
- David Herman will play the role of Gill Beavers and Santiago Carpaccio
- Ariel Tweto will play the character of Kima Brewper
- Nat Faxon will be playing Calvin
- John Early will play Henry
- Chelsea Peretti will portray Lara Silverblatt
- Phil LaMarr will characterize as Louis Shaw
- Gabe Delahaye will portray Old Jody Jr
- Tim Bagley will play Principal Gibbons
- Daniele Gaither will play Ruth Shaw
- Sean Clements will be playing John Johnson
- Martha Kelly will portray Bethany
- Charlie Kelly will be playing Drama John
- Timm Sharp will play Greg
As for the plot, it’s unknown but we assume that the story will continue from where the second season left off.