I just hope that Matt knew how much he meant to all of you,” Leigh says as she tries to keep her tears at bay, the tides turning a bit. “I’m sorry for your loss.”
Created by Kit Steinkellner, the series stars Kelly Marie Tran, Jovan Adepo, Mamoudou Athie, and Janet McTeer, along with Olsen. Two seasons of Sorry For Your Loss have already been on air, and fans have been speculating on the possibility of a third season.
Here’s everything Sorry For Your Loss season 3, including its release date, cast, plot, and other updates.
Sorry For Your Loss Season 3: Will there be Season 3 of Sorry For Your Loss?
As of now, Facebook Watch hasn’t delivered any affirmation with respect to the renewal of Sorry For Your Loss for a third season after their cancellation announcement back in 2020, as reported by Deadline.
Sorry For Your Loss Season 3 release date: When’s it set to premiere?
As of this writing, there have been no confirmation with respect to Sorry For Your Loss Season 3. And so, at this point, there is no release date available. Nonetheless, assuming nothing goes south and the renewal confirmation surfaces, we can anticipate that it would take about a year for another installment to hit the screens. This implies Sorry For Your Loss season 3 Will release in the second quarter of the year 2023.
Sorry For Your Loss Season 3 Cast: Who’s going to be in it?
We expect the main cast to return for Sorry For Your Loss Season 3, if the makers change their minds and give it the green light.
- Elizabeth Olsen as Leigh Shaw. She recently lost her husband and is currently grieving. She left her job at Basically News and moved in with her mother and sister, and works at her mother’s fitness studio, Beautiful Beast.
- Mamoudou Athie as Matt Greer. He is Leigh’s late husband. He used to teach English in a high school while aspiring to be a comic book artist
- Kelly Marie Tran as Jules Shaw. Jules is Leigh’s adopted sister. She works at Beautiful Beast, too, while struggling with her alcohol addictions.
- Jovan Adepo as Danny Greer. He is Matt’s brother, with whom Leigh has a very unexplainable dynamic.
- Janet McTeer as Amy Shaw. She is Leigh and Jules’ mom, who runs her own wellness studio, Beautiful Beast, while struggling with her personal issues as well.
- Zack Robidas as Drew Burmester. He works as a proofreader at Basically News, Leigh’s former employer. Both of them are pretty close and can be considered best mates. Drew got engaged to another man named Ryan, who he didn’t tell Leigh, taking into account the death of her husband.
Sorry For Your Loss Season 3 Trailer: Is the trailer or teaser out yet?
There has been no trailer for Sorry For Your Loss Season 3, taking into account the lack of the renewal confirmation. For the time being, you may watch the previous trailer of the series.
Where to watch Sorry For Your Loss season 3?
Both the seasons of Sorry For Your Loss are available on Facebook Watch!