Are y’all looking for an update on Selling Sunset Season 6? Don’t worry, grab a chill pill! In this article, we’ll disclose all that you need to know regarding the release date, cast, and even the ratings of the show.
Is the series cancelled? Will it be renewed for the next season? Will Mary Fitzgerald and Chrishell Stause be seen again? Read on to know all about it!
All About Selling Sunset Season 6!
Selling Sunset is an American TV reality show that premiered on March 21, 2019, on Netflix. Created by Adam DiVello, the series is a chronology of Selling Tampa.
The series revolves around the Oppenheim Group, a high-end real estate brokerage firm in Los Angeles.
Is Selling Sunset Season 6 Confirmed?
With season 5 scheduled to be on the air in August, we have tons of updates regarding season 6 of the series.
Netflix has recently confirmed a new bunch of episodes for Selling Sunset. They confirmed two more seasons at once – here’s hoping we can be so lucky again!
Selling Sunset Season 6 Release Date?
Selling Sunset for the very first time aired in March 2021. After a year’s interval, Seasons two and three of “Selling Sunset” were released in the summer of 2020, simultaneously. However, Seasons four and five of “Selling Sunset” were shot concurrently and released in November 2021 and April 2022, respectively.
Season 1 – March 2019
Season 2 – May 2020
Season 3 – August 2020
Season 4 – November 2021
Season 5 – April 2022
As of now, Netflix has just confirmed a bunch of new episodes. Nothing has not been renewed officially. It’s unclear when their decision will be announced. Even though it’s been over a year since the first season was released, the show will be released shortly. Hopefully, we can expect the show to be released by the end of 2022 or mid- 2023.
Selling Sunset Season 6 Cast?
Find out the list of cast members who might appear in the upcoming instalment of Selling Sunset.
- Brett and Jason Oppenheim, co-founders of the Oppenheim Group, twin brothers
- Chrishell Stause, actress, real estate agent and recent addition to the Oppenheim Group, previously married to actor Justin Hartley
- Christine Quinn, real estate agent, Chrishell’s rival, marries entrepreneur Christian Richard in season three’s finale
- Maya Vander, real estate agent, Israeli, commutes between Los Angeles and Miami
- Mary Fitzgerald, a real estate agent, who previously dated Jason, marries Romain in season two’s finale
- Heather Rae Young, real estate agent, former Playboy Playmate and actress is married to television personality Tarek El Moussa
- Romain Bonnet, the model, marries Mary in season two’s finale
- Davina Potratz, real estate agent, joins rival agency Douglas Elliman and returns in season four
Selling Sunset Season 6 Plot?
As far as the series’ plot is concerned, it has been confirmed officially. However, Chrishell in an interview stated, “I have attempted to embrace the society in which I have found myself, and this includes being open and honest about my relationships.” “It was frightening to think that it might not end up in what society considers to be a successor in what I was ultimately striving for. However, after many long and heartfelt discussions, I have decided to consider it a success, regardless of the label that is assigned to it publicly.”
Thus, we can conclude that the series would probably pick from where season 5 ended.
Selling Sunset Season 6 Ratings?
On Rotten Tomatoes, the series has an approval rating of 72% based on reviews from 19 critics, with an average rating of 7.2/10. Furthermore, Selling Sunset on IMDb holds an optimum rating of 6.4 out of 10.
Where To Watch Selling Sunset Season 6?
You can watch the series exclusively on Netflix!
Selling Sunset Season 6 Trailers?
Though the series is already confirmed by the makers, the trailer for season 6 is not yet released. It will be released shortly. The internet is also filled with leaks and unofficial news, and updates of season 6. For the time being, you may watch the trailer of Selling Sunset Season 5!